Discover How Instant Access to Thousands of Tips, Tools & Techniques Can Lead to More Profits for Your Restaurant...
RunningRestaurants.com members have immediate access to thousands of dollars worth of resources built exclusively for independent restaurant owners, managers & chefs.
Get full access to all the resources on the site! A huge collection of tools to grow & expand your restaurant, including...
1300+ how-to and feature articles with countless tips to make a difference for your restaurant today. Coverage includes...
- Marketing & PR - get more customers
- Operations - win the prime cost battle
- Customer Service - deliver great service
- People & Staffing - motivate & lead your staff
- Internet & Tech - win with the web, social & mobile
- & more...
Save tons of time with a variety of downloads including Forms, Checklists, Spreadsheets, PDF Reports and more...
- 20 Restaurant Checklists
- 20 Job Descriptions
- 20+ Forms & Spreadsheets
- Up-Sell: 17 Tips for Higher Ticket Averages
- Turn New Movers into New Money for Your Restaurant
- Rehearsal Guides: Role Play, Body Language and more...
- 25 Common Restaurant Business Mistakes
- 51 PR Story Ideas & Concepts for Your Restaurant
- Appraisal Forms for Your Staff & more...
Webinars, Seminars & Podcasts...
Learn from industry insiders! 50+ hours of expert sessions jam packed with ideas & advice, including...
- How to Open & Operate a Restaurant
- How to Get Employees to Do What You Want
- 25+ Ways to Run a More Profitable Restaurant
- 21 Facebook Tips for Restaurants
- The Sins of Bar Management
- Leasing Tips for Restaurant Tenants
- Restaurant Service Tips
- 7 Must DO's to Controlling Labor Costs
- Publicity Tips for Restaurant Owners & Chefs
Premium Member Resources...
High value bonus content for members. (Certain membership levels required.) Premium content such as...
- "Rock Your Restaurant" - guide to Restaurant Finances
- "50 Points of Profit" - covering both front & back of the house
- "Premium Spreadsheet Package" - get food & bev costs under control
- "Marketing Plus+" - in-depth marketing how to & examples
- "PR Power Pack" - detailed high-level PR guides
- "Sales Stars" - server video training course
Plus new content added all the time...
Get More Customers into Your Restaurant More Often...
You need a strategy to consistently bring in new traffic. Plus a plan for retaining your customers.
You also need the ability to reach your existing customers when and where you want.
A complete strategy for your restaurant's marketing is critical. You'll find out...
- The Top 5 Restaurant Marketing Mistakes
- 13 Key Elements of a Marketing Piece Makeover
- The Profit Power of One More Visit
- 5 Marketing Quick Tips for Restaurants
- How to Build a Customer List for Your Restaurant
- 6 Tips to Build Sales
- 4 Keys to Beating the Competition
- 5 Tips On How to Grow a Restaurant VIP Club
- The Steps in Developing an Effective Marketing Plan
- And a whole lot more...
Win the Prime Cost Battle and Watch Your Profits Grow!
Successful restaurants live and breathe "systems" that help ensure profitability. From checklists to recipe cards they get prime cost down to where it needs to be to succeed.
Likewise, you need a laser focus on your food, bev, labor and op costs. You can't be losing money on every dollar coming in the door!
Rock solid operations can't be overshadowed. You will learn...
- How to "Rock Your Restaurant" with the game changing guide to restaurant finances
- 12 Keys to Running a Profitable Restaurant
- 20 Steps to Lowering Your Food or Liquor Costs
- Key Numbers to Watch in Your Restaurant Business
- Menu Pricing from the Ground Up
- How to Create a Restaurant Concept That Can Succeed
- 7 Deadly Sins of a Bartender
- 8 Hidden Dangers in Restaurant Lease Agreements
- 9 Steps to Restaurant Financing
- 10 Purchasing Tips to Improve Your Bottom Line
- Four Overlooked Numbers That Cost You Money
WARNING: Poor Service Will Kill Your Restaurant's Future
It's the number one complaint! Poor service is word of mouth on steroids!
In today's world every customer has a HUGE voice online. You can't afford to have bad service at your restaurant that gets broadcast via Yelp, Facebook & foodie blogs.
The cost in potential lost business is just too large.
Rather, the big opportunity is in delivering "consistently above average" visits. That will set you miles ahead of the competition -- and that's where you want to be!
RR's Service Tips include...
- 5 Must-Do Customer Service Strategies
- Top 12 Service Expectations
- 10 Ideas for Customer Loyalty
- How to Deal with an Unhappy Customer
- 6 Tips for Remarkable Service
- The Best Customer Service Quote Ever
- Breaking Bad Reviews: 4-Step "Reputation Marketing" Solution
- 20 Tips on Amazing Customer Experience
- 5 Ways to Effectively Coach the Pre-Shift Meeting
- And more...
- P.S. "MAX+SALES" members get premium waitstaff video training via the Sales Stars program!
What Does It Take to Get & Keep Great Staff?
Your people absolutely make a difference! Service and caring are critical and it's your staff that ultimately delivers on that promise.
Motivating and leading a group of diverse restaurant workers is a big challenge. You need to know...
- The 5 Critical Errors Your Staff Are Making
- What Should You Pay a Restaurant Manager?
- Nine Details to Look for When Recruiting Restaurant Managers
- Generation Y Pitfalls
- Six Reasons Why People Are Amazing
- How to Detect & Protect Against Workplace Bullying
- The Importance of Managing Employee Records in a Restaurant
- 28 Restaurant Management Interview Questions
- 13 Steps to Writing a Fool-Proof Schedule
- How to Get Employees Engaged in a Customer Service Program
The Internet Creates a Big Level Playing Field = Your Advantage...
The absolute best thing about the Internet is that it's a level playing field.
Your web page, email newsletter, social media sites & mobile program can be just as good as or better than those guys.
In fact, indy's have an advantage online that the chains can't match -- you can show your people and your personality in a way that truly connects with your customers!
What you will learn...
- The Top 6 Social Media Sites for Restaurants
- 7 Email Marketing Tactics to Boost Restaurant Sales
- The Keys to Claiming Your Listing on the Review Sites
- Top 10 Web Site Mistakes That Restaurants Make
- What to Say in Your Restaurant's Social Media Posts
- 6 Secret Ingredients for a Great Restaurant Video
- How Restaurants Can Use Pinterest & Instagram
- How to do Restaurant Food Photos
- Why Groupon is Bad for Restaurants
- Facebook Promotions to Drive Sales
- And more...
What They Have To Say...
"It's about me, the small guy, not Big Chain problems..."
As a small neighborhood establishment, in a strip mall, it is hard to find answers that are about me (my small but mighty Bistro). Each time I read RR, I find that much of it is about subjects that effect me, the small guy, not Big Chain problems.
–– Al Schwartz
Bistro Al Vino - www.bistroalvino.com
"I can't tell you how invaluable your website has been..."
As a restaurant owner I can't tell you how invaluable your website and newsletter have been. Keep up the good work. Thanks.
–– Jason Newsom
Big Daddy's Grill at River Park Marina - www.bigdaddysgrill.net
"Concise, informative, relevant content that can be used every day to improve your operation."
–– Tracey Berkner
Taste Restaurant and Volcano Union Pub & Inn - www.restauranttaste.com
"I consider RR my restaurant professor. Frankly, I consider it to be invaluable, a necessity in today's quickly changing restaurant environment."
–– Jon Miller
Exec VP, Bestburger Worldwide, LLC
100% Money-Back Guarantee!
(We fully believe in the value of membership)
We're 100% confident in the site and that's why we offer you a 90-day 100% money-back guarantee.
Go ahead and review the site in its entirety for 90 days...
If you don't love having 24/7/365 access to the deep library of 1200+ marketing, service and operations articles -- plus all the webinar, download & premium content on the site -- you just let us know, and get a full refund.